Registration application deadline is April 6th. Please apply in advance. All industry submissions will be carefully considered and approved upon at our own discretion. Within special circumstances we reserve the right to accept beyond the given date, this of course is a case by case scenario and will not be commonplace.
Each accepted industry application allows for up to four (4) industry badges. These badges are non-transferable, and those picking up the badge will need to show proper identification to prove their association with the company they are representing.
Qualifications for a Complimentary Industry Badge:
Individuals MUST be in active employment or have worked in the last 12 months with an industry company that is recognized as a production, licensing, post-production or marketing organization – working as part of the creative process, or at an executive level.
- Positions considered part of the creative process are: (Voice Actor, Artist, Musician, Writer, etc.)
- Positions considered at the executive level are: CEO/CFO/COO, President, Vice President, Director, etc.)
- Special consideration will be given to those within the industries correlating to the event.
Credentials will be required to be presented at check-in. The acceptable forms of credentials are as follows:
- Business Card with company name, applicant name, and contact information.
- Paycheck Stub verifying full-time employment.
- Company Credit Card listing the applicant’s name and company name.
- W-2 Form
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on April 19th-21st
- Companies may receive a maximum of four (4) complimentary badges. Any additional individuals registering as Industry that are from the same company will need to purchase their badges at the current registration price.
- International attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment.
- All applicants must be reviewed and approved by convention staff. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification. We reserve the right to deny applications at any stage of the process without explanation.
- Status of application will be sent to the email address provided. If the application is approved or denied the applicant will receive an email verifying this.
Once approved, you will receive a voucher for each person(s) listed in the application, up to four (4) total, to the primary applicant’s listed email address.
If you have already purchased or otherwise obtained your badge for HentaiCon 2019, please mention it in your application so that, if your application is approved, we can adjust your badge credentials. If you are Staff or are getting your badge for free (pass-on, prize, etc.) you will not receive an additional badge.
No transfers, roll-overs, pass-on, or refunds will be given.
The following WILL NOT be provided as part of your complimentary badge.
Application submission will close on April 6th. There will be extremely limited industry registration on site. Please pre-register by the deadline above. Thank you
Questions can be sent by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org